BCFM HIGH SCHOOL
The Blood Cancer Foundation of Michigan is a nonprofit organization with a mission to ensure the emotional, social, and financial stability of Michigan patients and families as they navigate their blood cancer journey. Our High School Leadership Society is a unique opportunity for students to make an impact on the lives of the patients and families we serve through volunteer work and fundraising initiatives. During the program, students will have the opportunity to learn from BCFM staff, join committees, and gain important leadership skills.
"I have had a truly rewarding experience as a volunteer at BCFM. It has been incredibly fulfilling to know that my efforts are making a positive difference in the lives of some very special individuals."
- One-Year Membership Tenure
- Monthly Virtual Meetings (1-2 In-Person Meetings Per Term)
- Join a Committee - Outreach, Volunteering, or Innovation
- Individual-Based Fundraising
- Volunteer at BCFM Events
- 9th - 12th Graders
- Letters of Recommendation
- Volunteer Hours Provided
- Leadership Training - Education and Guest Speakers
- Project Management
- Leadership Experience
- Contribute to a Wonderful Cause
"I love volunteering for BCFM. It is so rewarding to be a small part of a large operation dedicated to helping families in so many ways!"