To ensure the emotional, social and financial stability of Michigan patients and families as they navigate their blood cancer journey.
A world of support for people impacted by blood cancers.
- Authenticity – We strive to act with integrity and hold ourselves accountable while recognizing
differences and accepting people for who they are.
- Commitment – We are committed to our community and we proudly give our time, energy,
and skills to serve our mission.
- Community – We believe in fostering a supportive environment for and advocating on behalf
of blood cancer patients and families, and spreading awareness about our services to the
communities in which we live, work and serve.
- Compassion – We act with unwavering kindness, empathy, and trust toward every individual
- Respect – We celebrate the unique value and worth we bring to one another, and treat all
people equitably and with dignity.