Hockey Fights Cancer™ unites the hockey community in support of cancer patients and their families.
The initiative was founded in 1998 by the National Hockey League (NHL) and the National Hockey League Players’ Association (NHLPA). Since its inception, the Hockey Fights Cancer™ program has resulted in donations of more than $20 million to support the cancer programs of local and national cancer research institutions, children’s hospitals, player charities, and local charities.
This year, the Detroit Red Wings have chosen to help The Blood Cancer Foundation of Michigan support patients and family members affected by blood cancer across Michigan. The Red Wings are hosting three Hockey Fights Cancer games in November. Funds raised through this partnership will fuel the education and support services BCF provides.
GET YOUR TICKETS TODAY and help support blood cancer patients and families in need.
TICKET PACKAGE INCLUDES
- Discounted Detroit Red Wings Ticket
- $5 Donation back to The Blood Cancer Foundation of Michigan
- A Red Wings Orange Edition T-Shirt
- Monday, November 4th vs Nashville Predators at 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 19th vs Ottawa Senators at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, November 24th vs Carolina Hurricanes at 7:00 p.m.*
*Everyone who attends the Sunday November 24th game will be invited to join the Red Wings following the game for a group photo at center ice!
- 100 Level 2x – $67
- 100 Level 1x – $62
- Gondola – $47
- 200 Level – $36
- 200 Level Rows 8+ – $32
GROUPS OF 10 OR MORE
- Group Leaders who bring a group of 10 or more will receive a special autographed item.
NHL and the NHL Shield are registered trademarks and Hockey Fights Cancer name and logo are trademarks of the National Hockey League. NHL and NHL team marks are the property of the NHL and its teams. © NHL 2019. All Rights Reserved.