The Blood Cancer Foundation of Michigan (formerly CLF) was founded by local parents more than 70 years ago with a promise that no family in Michigan would ever have to walk their blood cancer journey alone. Today, BCFM continues this mission. We are proud to be recognized as the Michigan resource for wraparound blood cancer support, and we are working hard to be the solution for the next 70 years.
To ensure the emotional, social and financial stability of Michigan patients and families as they navigate their blood cancer journey.
BCFM By The Numbers
Provided In Financial Assistance
Case Management Hours Provided To Patients
Family Members Supported
Miles To Treatment Reimbursed
Children's and Teens' Holiday Wish Lists Fulfilled
- Authenticity – We strive to act with integrity and hold ourselves accountable while recognizing differences and accepting people for who they are.
- Commitment – We are committed to our community and we proudly give our time, energy, and skills to serve our mission.
- Community – We believe in fostering a supportive environment for and advocating on behalf of blood cancer patients and families, and spreading awareness about our services to the communities in which we live, work and serve.
- Compassion – We act with unwavering kindness, empathy, and trust toward every individual we encounter.
- Respect – We celebrate the unique value and worth we bring to one another, and treat all people equitably and with dignity.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
The Blood Cancer Foundation of Michigan (BCFM) recognizes that we are stronger when we reflect the diversity of not only our patient population and service community, but also our community at large. It is our intention to practice diversity, equity and inclusion in activities and practices related to hiring, training, compensation, benefits, promotions, terminations, fundraising, business dealings and community relations.