The 70th Anniversary Gala was a magical night, celebrating our commitment to our Founders' mission of ensuring no patient walks alone. We loved seeing old and new friends and toasting those who have impacted our organization in countless wonderful ways. Best of all, we were successful in raising funds to support 122 patients and families as they face the chaos a blood cancer diagnosis brings.
The plan for our next chapter:
- Continue to provide proactive support that addresses the post-pandemic screening gap.
- Prepare for an anticipated 15% increase in our patient load
- Re-engage and grow key patient partners statewide
- Create reserves to ensure BCFM never has to turn a patient away
- Provide services more efficiently than ever, thanks to the generosity of supporters like you.
Each year, an astonishing 6,000 Michigan residents are told they have blood cancer. YOU are helping these folks face the future, knowing our community has their backs. Thank you, again, to sponsors, committee members, and attendees for coming together to celebrate 70 years of empowerment, support, and hope.
Debra and Jim Berline
Peggy and Stuart Best
Cheryl and Don Leith
Laney and Jeff Cavazos
Mariam and Eric Dresden
Tameka Lewis and Carl Fulton
Christine and Gary Gonzalez
Mary and Robert Nunez